Re: [elfscript] Thank you

  • Kirsten Leach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Oh, I didn't know, I'm very new to all this...I guess that messes up the Tengwar script.
      Thanks for letting me know. I really liked it when you sent the picture of the text to me, could you do that again for the feminine form? Again, I am in your debt, thank you for all your help.

      ~*Elpinoine

      d_daniel_andries@... wrote:
      Teithant Kirsten:
      >Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with
      >trying to transcribe my name, your expertise have been
      >invaluable to me! I can't thank you enough.
      >~*Elpinoino

      Kirsten, I just realised something: you're female. Why are you using the
      masculine form _Elpinoino_ rather than feminine _Elpinoine_?