Thank you

  • Kirsten Leach
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with trying to transcribe my name, your expertise have been invaluable to me! I can't thank you enough.

      ~*Elpinoino

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
        Teithant Kirsten:
        >Thank you to everyone who has helped me out with
        >trying to transcribe my name, your expertise have been
        >invaluable to me!  I can't thank you enough.
        >~*Elpinoino

        Kirsten, I just realised something: you're female. Why are you using the
        masculine form _Elpinoino_ rather than feminine _Elpinoine_?

        Cuio mae, Danny.
      • Kirsten Leach
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          Oh, I didn't know, I'm very new to all this...I guess that messes up the Tengwar script.
          Thanks for letting me know. I really liked it when you sent the picture of the text to me, could you do that again for the feminine form? Again, I am in your debt, thank you for all your help.

          ~*Elpinoine

          Teithant Kirsten: