Re: Can anyone translate correctly for me?

  • jessigoofball
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
      Thanks. Here it is..

      Golden Sun, may your warmth bring healing to this heart
      Great earth, may you give your strength to this body
      Western Winds, may your breath lift this spirit

      which was translated into this, but I would like to have the
      characters as well if thats possible but Im not sure if even this is
      quite correct:

      Anor valthen, togo laugas lín nestad enin gûr hen
      Ceven dhaer, anno vellas lín enin 'raw hen
      Suil Ennui, erio thûl lín i faer hen

      unsubscribe@e...