Where can I transcribe my Quenya elven name to Tengwar?

  • i_believe86
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003
      I've been doing my homework (as limited as I am as of yet) to try
      and transcribe my Quenya elven name (Elpinoino) into the Tengwar
      writing system. I was able to find a site that had the Tengwar
      alphabet, but from there I was lost, as I am very new to all this.
      Could somebody help me out?
      Thank you very much for your time.
      ~*Elpinoino