Can anyone translate correctly for me?

  • jessigoofball
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
      Hi. Im looking into getting a tattoo of a little "prayer", and I
      have only been able to take the English and translate into
      Sindarian. I would like to have the actual Elvis verses and not the
      English translation if that makes any sense. If anyone can help me
      on this please let me know. Thanks.
    • Antoine Khater
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
        Hy,

        My advise to you is to send the text you want to translate to the whole
        group there are a lot of VERY firendly ppl around here that will try to help
        all of us newbies as much as possible, but please bare in mind that not
        everything could be translated into Elvish

        Suilad,

        Lôtu

        _____

        Hi. Im looking into getting a tattoo of a little "prayer", and I
        have only been able to take the English and translate into
        Sindarian. I would like to have the actual Elvis verses and not the
        English translation if that makes any sense. If anyone can help me
        on this please let me know. Thanks.

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links

      • jessigoofball
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
          Thanks. Here it is..

          Golden Sun, may your warmth bring healing to this heart
          Great earth, may you give your strength to this body
          Western Winds, may your breath lift this spirit

          which was translated into this, but I would like to have the
          characters as well if thats possible but Im not sure if even this is
          quite correct:

          Anor valthen, togo laugas lín nestad enin gûr hen
          Ceven dhaer, anno vellas lín enin 'raw hen
          Suil Ennui, erio thûl lín i faer hen