Re: [elfscript] need help with tengwar script

  • Mountain Star Mama
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 28, 2003
      if you can send it snail mail I can wait....for sure.
      I just want this to be correct.
      see I wouldnt be anal about it but I figure if I am getting this to be on my body for the rest of my life I figure I better get it to be correct. even thought no one will ever know the difference, but i will. :)

      I just took a look at that file and YES!! that is what I want it to be......!!!
      but if you can send me that through the mail I would be forever grateful to you~
      I am assuming that I would like it to fit in a box that is approx. the size 4x6

      thanks so much!!
      email me personally and I can send you my address to send it to if ya dont mind!!

      thansk and jah bless...
      theresa