Re: [elfscript] Re: "Sindarin mode" - Black Speech mode

  • Ed Kemo
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 26, 2003
      HI Mach
      Thanks for your nice reply.
      You are most probably correct. I am a layperson on this subject.
      I remember reading that when the elves first 'awoke' they were fooled by some being into doing 'evil'.
      Is this accurate?
      Ed

      Also I was reading The Philosophy of Middle Earth.
      Is this book canon as well? Brought me many insights into various races and characters that I had not thought of before.