Re: [elfscript] Short message from a desperate human

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2001
      > wrote:
      > >Voro Sαcean Fλa
      >
      > Perhaps something like this?
      > http://home.student.uu.se/jowi4905/voro.png

      i have an comment.. you wrote voro with ampa, while it
      would need vala... ampa has the value of v in sindarin mode

    • Johan Winge
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2001
        At 02:23 2001-11-04 +0000, you wrote:
        >> wrote:
        >> >Voro Sácean Fëa
        >>
        >> Perhaps something like this?
        >> http://home.student.uu.se/jowi4905/voro.png
        >
        >i have an comment.. you wrote voro with ampa, while it
        >would need vala... ampa has the value of v in sindarin mode

        Ah, yes... Oops! I had been writing some Sindarin recently, thus the
        confusion... Hopefully he hasn't done the tatoo yet! :-/

        Better now?
        http://home.student.uu.se/jowi4905/voro2.png

        Regards,
        -- Johan Winge
      • gildir_1@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2001
          --- In elfscript@y..., Johan Winge <johan.winge@t...> wrote:

          > Ah, yes... Oops! I had been writing some Sindarin recently, thus the
          > confusion... Hopefully he hasn't done the tatoo yet! :-/
          >
          > Better now?
          > http://home.student.uu.se/jowi4905/voro2.png

          Looks good. Nice calligraphy too. By the way,
          a guide for writing Quenya with Tengwar is available on:

          http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

          Suilaid,
          Gildir, Per Lindberg