Re: Live the present moment

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 12, 2003
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Chuppy Celdran" <chuppy@i...>
      wrote:
      > hey lucy!! :)
      > ... instead live the present moment, you think you can translate
      > that instead of the the life is for living???

      Well, the sentence „life is for living" was for _jeundi_ who asked
      the Elfscript group in the beginning of December (I guess you are not
      _jeundi_).

      The only translation that comes up my mind for _live the present
      moment_ is: _Cuino hi._ meaning „Live now." – I found no appropriate
      word for either „present" or „moment" in Sindarin.

      Maybe the others could suggest something in Quenya (but you should
      better ask this on another group: Elfling).

      Further I'd suggest you try to write down the Tengwar yourself since
      this is not that hard (only two words). I promise it'll be fun and
      I'll check it after.