Re: translation proofread, corrected - pix

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
      So, I wrote it down and put it here:

      sweb.cz/lucie.hola/wanderers.htm

      Both translations are there in two different modes and three styles.

      BUT I would suggest you make your own analysis - find some time
      because it's worth it.

      Lucy
    • Staci Robinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2003
        Thank you so much for your help and suggestions. I
        greatly appreciate it. I will check out the FAQ in
        this community, as you suggested before. The reason I
        needed this translation done now is because I have a
        short window of opportunity in which to get my next
        tattoo (due to work) and I wanted to have the experts
        check it over for me. Thanks again. You've been a
        tremendous help.

        -s.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/