I need some more people to check this tengwar for me please...

  • nat121780
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2003
      I've gotten help from a few people here on the tengwar writing for
      the word "hope" in Quenya and Sindarin which is "estel" for both. I
      am going to be getting it tattooed, although I am not sure if I want
      it in Sindarin or Quenya. I've been doing lots of research and I want
      to be absolutely sure it is right. So if anyone who is knowledgeable
      about these languages can help me out and check these for me, I'd
      appreciate it. Just click on this link to check out the Quenya one;

      http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL118/906573/1671294/38376492.jpg

      and this one for the the Sindarin one;

      http://mimas.ceti.pl/tengwar/ott/obrazek.php?f=p&s=35&t=aVIxalIgICAgOT
      dFMzIj
      (this one takes like 2 seconds to download)

      THANK YOU,
      Natalie