Re: Lord of The Rings:Return of The King.

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
      I believe your comment falls mostly on deaf ears. I know mine are
      deaf to your offer. I personally would like to show, monetarily,
      that I support Peter Jackson's excellent films. I'm sorry you think
      it's a service to others to take our support from his endeavours,
      deprive us of our movie-going experience, and (I assume) charge us
      money to commit a crime of participating in illegal piracy. I know
      my friends and I will watch it on the big screen, and The Battle of
      the Pelennor Fields on that scale will represent Tolkien's idea of it
      better anyway. I'll certainly enjoy that, I'm sorry you won't.

      Sincerely,
      John

      > Anyone who is interested plesae email me privately
      > sogey1@y...
    • sabeen chaudhary
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
        If u aren't interested,dont WASTE my time.

        John <ioannes33@...> wrote:
        I believe your comment falls mostly on deaf ears. I know mine are
        deaf to your offer. I personally would like to show, monetarily,
        that I support Peter Jackson's excellent films. I'm sorry you think
        it's a service to others to take our support from his endeavours,
        deprive us of our movie-going experience, and (I assume) charge us
        money to commit a crime of participating in illegal piracy. I know
        my friends and I will watch it on the big screen, and The Battle of
        the Pelennor Fields on that scale will represent Tolkien's idea of it
        better anyway. I'll certainly enjoy that, I'm sorry you won't.

        Sincerely,
        John

        > Anyone who is interested plesae email me privately
        > sogey1@y...

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
          Teithant sabeen chaudhary:
          >If u aren't interested,dont WASTE my time.

          Why not? You wasted ours with your SPAM, which is off-topic to this
          list.