Lord of The Rings:Return of The King.

  • sogey1
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hi,
      I just got hold of the latest LOTR movie on VCD (taken from the promo
      DVD).

      The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
      It is the entire full length movie of excellent picture quality and
      sound.

      Anyone who is interested plesae email me privately
      sogey1@...
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2003
        I believe your comment falls mostly on deaf ears. I know mine are
        deaf to your offer. I personally would like to show, monetarily,
        that I support Peter Jackson's excellent films. I'm sorry you think
        it's a service to others to take our support from his endeavours,
        deprive us of our movie-going experience, and (I assume) charge us
        money to commit a crime of participating in illegal piracy. I know
        my friends and I will watch it on the big screen, and The Battle of
        the Pelennor Fields on that scale will represent Tolkien's idea of it
        better anyway. I'll certainly enjoy that, I'm sorry you won't.

        Sincerely,
        John

        > Anyone who is interested plesae email me privately
        > sogey1@y...
      • sabeen chaudhary
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
          If u aren't interested,dont WASTE my time.

          John <ioannes33@...> wrote:
          I believe your comment falls mostly on deaf ears. I know mine are
          deaf to your offer. I personally would like to show, monetarily,
          that I support Peter Jackson's excellent films. I'm sorry you think
          it's a service to others to take our support from his endeavours,
          deprive us of our movie-going experience, and (I assume) charge us
          money to commit a crime of participating in illegal piracy. I know
          my friends and I will watch it on the big screen, and The Battle of
          the Pelennor Fields on that scale will represent Tolkien's idea of it
          better anyway. I'll certainly enjoy that, I'm sorry you won't.

          Sincerely,
          John

          > Anyone who is interested plesae email me privately
          > sogey1@y...

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2003
            Teithant sabeen chaudhary:
            >If u aren't interested,dont WASTE my time.

            Why not? You wasted ours with your SPAM, which is off-topic to this
            list.