Re: one final proofread?

  • mach
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003
      spinster core wrote:
      > I am just wondering if either is more correct or if they are just in
      > different modes.

      The first link wouldn't lead me anywhere, but the second has lead me to two
      lines the first of which corresponds to the sentence you want to have
      transcribed. It's in the King's Letter (Third Version) tehtar mode for
      Sindarin. I'd change the úre in _law_ to vala, and I wouldn't put the _i_ in
      _i reviar_ on a short carrier, but on the following rómen.

      I don't know what the second line is supposed to read. It might be _lá vañña
      i ranya ilken_; or perhaps _lá mpannwa i ranya ilquen_. I don't know enough
      about Elvish words in order to translate it so I could tell which reading is
      correct. It's definitly not the sentence you want to have transcribed.

      suilaid
      mach
    • spinster core
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2003