Re: Elvish Sindarin Fonts

  • lierontaure
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, Antoine Khater <tony@m...> wrote:
      > I want Tanguare Sindarin fonts that will look like the one on the
      > Ring in LOTR not just elvish characters, is this available?

      The font that I have is based on the look of the inscription on the
      One Ring, which by the way, is written with elvish characters, they
      just don't represent the elvish language in this case. The font is
      called Tengwar Cursive, and I got it here...
      http://www.sci.fi/~alboin/tengwar.htm

      Also, be aware that of all the elvish fonts available, none of the
      elvish characters directly correspond to the letters on your keyboard.

      Hope that helps you,
      E. L.