Sindarin Pronounce

  • lord_khevalier@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2001
      Hi all!

      Please someone could tell me a website that contains Sindarin
      Pronounce?

      Thanks since now

      Lord Khevalier
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2001
        > Please someone could tell me a website that contains
        > Sindarin
        > Pronounce?
        >
        > Thanks since now
        >
        > Lord Khevalier

        there are some analyses of Sindarin online...
        move.to/ardalambion and
        www.elvish.org/sindarin_phonetics.htm contain also
        some paragraphs discussing pronounciation...

        I also recommend you download Didier Willis'
        dictionary from move.to/hisweloke which describes
        Sindarin pronounciation and has a pronounciation guide
        after every word...

        in few words: Sindarin is pronounced exactly as you
        read it..