Re: I need some help - Taren Alu

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2003
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Brent Ellis" <kling_18@y...> wrote:
      > me and my ex wife named our first child Taren Alu and im wanting to
      > tattoo his name in elven. I was wondering if anyone would help me
      in
      > finding out what it looks like written in elven. Thanks
      >
      > brent

      I guess that "...written in elven..." means written in Tengwar :o)
      What is the name pronounced like? T-open E-R-silent E-N + open E-L-
      OO? We should know the pronunciation first, you know??? :o))

      And there are also few different modes that can be used :o) Do you
      want the one with wierd tripple dots and curls above the Tengwar or
      without these, as e.g. in the Moria Gate inscription?

      Make your choice and let me/us know :o))