Re: DTS-57: The Alford Inscription

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2003
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Chris McKay" <clmc3129@i...> wrote:

      > For quite awhile now I've been trying to acquire a scan of
      > DTS-57 to no avail. I've searched everywhere and contacted
      > the Mellonath Daeron (from which I've received no response)
      > and several members of this group.

      I regret that we can't always answer email with requests as
      quickly as we would like. It can take significantly longer
      than two days (as in this case).

      As for providing copies of rare specimina, we don't usually
      do that. All we do is try to provide a fairly complete index.

      Please accept our apologies.

      Meneg suilaid o Mellonath Daeron,
      Gildir
      Guild-master