Re: [elfscript] problems with tengwar truetype on osx

  • Chris Ruzin
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2003
      > Does anybody have a better solution?

      I also use the Windoze TrueType fonts with OS X. What I use is the
      very handy application called PopChar X. It will list out every
      character available in a font in a nicely laid out window. You can
      choose how you want the characters displayed and all you do is choose
      which character you want and it puts it in there. I've tested it with
      Word, but I don't have Apple Works. Check it out and let me know if it
      works for you.

      Chris