Newcomer

  • lord_khevalier@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hi everyone!

      My name is Andre, I'm 18 and I live in Brazil.
      I read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The Silmarillion, and I try
      to study the Tengwar and the Cirth [but it's so hard]. I like to know
      languages, doesn't matter if they are real or not. Specially
      Sindarin, but I know only a few words.
      At the moment I'm reading again The Silmarillion, and I'll buy the
      Unfinished Tales next month.

      I hope you help me like I'll be glad helping you too solving doubts
      and answers.

      Lord Khevalier
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2001

        http://personals.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2001
          > My name is Andre, I'm 18 and I live in Brazil.
          > I read the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and The
          > Silmarillion, and I try
          > to study the Tengwar and the Cirth [but it's so
          > hard]. I like to know

          first try to study Appendix E to LOTR... you are also
          encouraged to look at
          http://www.forodrim.org/daeron/md_teng_primers.html

          for a good guide o Tengwar Quenya and Sindarin

          http://personals.yahoo.com