Luthien's song in Beleriand mode

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hello everybody!

      I tried to write the Luthien's song (untransalted) in the Beleriand
      mode and I'd like to ask you for having a look at it and say whether
      it is correct or not.

      I put it here:

      Thanks!

      Lucy
    • Harri Perälä
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
        Calwen Rudh wrote:

        > I tried to write the Luthien's song (untransalted) in the Beleriand
        > mode and I'd like to ask you for having a look at it and say whether
        > it is correct or not.

        That is what I would have written, so I hope it's correct :) But the
        third line should have "galadh" instead of "galad", right?

        Harri Perälä
      • Calwen Rudh
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2003
          Harri Perälä wrote:
          > That is what I would have written, so I hope it's correct :) But
          > the third line should have "galadh" instead of "galad", right?

          You are right, sure. I always do this… grr. :o)
          Thanks a lot.