FTMME = Full Tengwar Modes for Modern English

  • Kyrmse
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2003
      I wish, first of all, to thank Mach Hezan very much for his valuable
      comments on my oversights, and for discussion on points still unclear.

      Secondly, I repeat a previous remark:

      ==> There are many issues to be addressed here, and I have not got
      the time to make a proper correction to FTMME right away. But rest
      assured, all, that I will put up Version 3 asap, _and_ post an
      announcement on Elfscript!