New page about Tengwar - in Czech

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2003
      Hello guys,

      I know this is not for many of you but still I wanted to inform all
      (few) Czech speaking people who stop by here that I made a page about
      Tengwar, I think more comprehensive than others you can find on the
      internet in Czech. You can reach it directly by typing:

      sweb.cz/calwen.rudh/tengwar.htm

      or if you'd like to look at my main page about Sindarin first and
      then to jump to Tengwar page from it:

      sweb.cz/calwen.rudh/main.htm

      I started with the standard ómatehta mode for Sindarin - the
      inconvenient one :o))), and I'm going to add the other modes,
      including Tengwar for Czech soon. I had enough material to put on the
      web, thus I did so.

      Hope you'll like it. Any comments are highly welcome.

      Suilaid o Chalwen