Skip to search.

What about entwives?

  • kedarnath_r@rediffmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2001
      I dont know if its the right place to ask but did ents ever find
      entwives???

      Kedar.
    • Mans Bjorkman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2001
        Hi Kedar!

        > I dont know if its the right place to ask but did ents ever find
        > entwives???

        This is probably the wrong forum for your question -- ElfScript
        discusses the writing systems of Tolkien's mythology. I suggest you read
        the Tolkien Hypertextualized FAQ, which has an excellent discussion of
        this very topic (at
        http://www.daimi.aau.dk/~bouvin/tolkien/entwives.html).

        Yours,
        Måns