land of mithril

  • kedarnath_r@rediffmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hi,
      Kedar here.
      I would like to know if "mithrilien" is the word for "land of
      mithril".
    • Måns Björkman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2001
        > Hi,
        > Kedar here.
        > I would like to know if "mithrilien" is the word for "land of
        > mithril".

        Hi Kedar!

        I guess this is rather a question for Elfling, but I'd say
        _Mithrilien_ is definitely a correct formulation. I wouldn't
        say it's *the* word, the one and only possible translation.
        _Mithrildor_ should certainly be just as correct.

        Yrs,
        Måns