Re: [elfscript] Re: Can anyone tell me whether these are correct?

  • Chris Ruzin
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 9, 2003
      On Thursday, October 9, 2003, at 02:49 PM, P Key wrote:

      > It is pronounced like this:  http://www.key-
      > family.com/kathryn/Michaela_F.wav

      Going by how it's pronounced, what I gave should be correct.

      Chris

      --
      Chris Ruzin
      www.chrisruzin.net

    • Mach Hezan
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 9, 2003
        Mach Hezan wrote:
        > > If it's pronounced as_Micha-ela_,
        > > then I wouldn't suggest it.

        P Key answered:
        > It is pronounced like this: http://www.key-
        > family.com/kathryn/Michaela_F.wav

        As I hear it, it's not pronounced as _Micha-ela_, so I'd go with Chris and
        Danny.

        suilaid
        mach
      • elimloth
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 9, 2003

          Chris Ruzin <chris@m...> replied:
          > Going by how it's pronounced, what I gave should be correct.

          Agreed. BTW, I tried various words using the english.mod file and
          all CHs are rendered the same, with Calma. The ruleset does not
          attempt to distinguish between hachet, church vs. ache, chaos,
          michael. Though the mode file already has nearly 500 rules, it might
          be worth trying to map the common 'k' forms of CH.

          Elimloth