sorry

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 3, 2003
      I just read where you guys hate questions like that. Never mind.
    • lsg
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 27, 2004
        I´m terrribly sorry for all those unzipped attachments...it was quite foolish. Truly sorry to all of you. : ( Desculpas mesmo ok!

      • kh_planet
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
          oh i forgot the picture
          lol :P
          go on http://www.geocities.com/kh_planet/darksnake.html to see it
          it suppose to mean dark snake
        • d_daniel_andries@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 22, 2004
            Teithant kh_planet: >http://www.geocities.com/kh_planet/darksnake.html
            >see it
            >it suppose to mean dark snake

            Not exactly, but close. The second word, _ango_ is fine; it is a Quenya
            word for snake. But the first word you have is _móre_, which means
            'dark' in the sense of 'darkness'. It is a noun; you need the adjective
            _morna_ instead. _morna ango_ is what you're looking for.

            Cuio mae, Danny.
          • kh_planet
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2004
              --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, d_daniel_andries@w... wrote:
              > Teithant kh_planet:
              >http://www.geocities.com/kh_planet/darksnake.html
              > >see it
              > >it suppose to mean dark snake
              >
              > Not exactly, but close. The second word, _ango_ is fine; it is a
              Quenya
              > word for snake. But the first word you have is _móre_, which means
              > 'dark' in the sense of 'darkness'. It is a noun; you need the
              adjective
              > _morna_ instead. _morna ango_ is what you're looking for.
              >
              > Cuio mae, Danny.

              Thanks a lot