A riddle

  • gildir_2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
      Mellyn!

      Here's a little riddle for your amusement:

      http://www.daeron.forodrim.org/teng/teng-1.html

      Suilaid!
      /Gildir, Per Lindberg
    • Chris Ruzin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2003
        On Sunday, September 28, 2003, at 02:43 PM, gildir_2 wrote:

        > Mellyn!
        >
        > Here's a little riddle for your amusement:
        >
        > http://www.daeron.forodrim.org/teng/teng-1.html

        I thought this was some lost Tolkien inscription, and was trying for
        about 2 minutes to figure out the first "word"! Interesting to see
        where Tolkien *could have* received some inspiration for Tengwar.

        Chris

        --
        Chris Ruzin
        www.chrisruzin.net