need help!

  • Julieta B.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2003
      hello everyone
      i'm from argentina and i really need help from someone who knows how
      to write something in tengwar
      i'm getting a tattoo and i want it be my name (julieta) in the font
      used in the ring
      i tried to find it but there is so much infomation that i got really
      lost
      please i would really appreciate if someone can help me!
      thank you and excuse me english, is not very good
      julieta