Any suggestions for improvement???

  • elfie0313
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Mae govannen everyone!!!
      i was just wondering if i could get any more feedback on my writing
      in tengwar (Quenya). I've posted a new picture in the photos secion
      titled "Aragorn's Riddle" and was hoping someone could see any ways
      i could improve! (i got kinda carried away and decorated all around
      it!!!:) ) if any one has any suggestions they would be greatly
      appreciated! thanks!

      namaarie
      angela