RE: Delineation of modes

  • Doug Pearson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 19, 2003
      mach posted:

      > Tobold Hornblower wrote:
      >
      > > Danny or Mach, do either of you have a semi-finished list that
      > > you use for quick reference, or do you just carry around all
      > > of that info in your heads (pretty impressive :^o )?
      >
      > I've uploaded my semi-finished lists at

      > based%20list/
      >
      > I'm sorry it's excel documents.

      Got 'em, thanks! Excel works for me! This looks like a good starting
      point for further "digestion". I'll let you know off-list if I have
      questions about your charts that I can't figure out on my own.

      > The reference Lucy's given, Måns Björkman's Amanye Tenceli: Tengwar
      > Modes is the best I know on the web, though what I don't like
      > about it is that there's a label 'Westron', even though no tengwar
      > sample is written in that language.

      Been there, read that. It was helpful, but it's nice to have a
      semi-index based directly on the DTS, since that's where the details
      come from anyway.

      Thanks again for the help.

      -- Tobold Hornblower