5 Beautiful Businesswomen In India

  • RIYA
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Join Our Group For Interesting email daily [1] 5 Beautiful
      Businesswomen In India
      Once in a while when the stars are aligned, the glitz and glamour
      world does seem to clash with the corporate world to give us these
      beautiful gems who do their rightful bidding. Let\'s have a look at
      the hottest businesswomen in India who\'re setting the Bizworld on
      fire! [2]
      1. Gayatri Reddy [3] [4]
      Daughter of T. Venkattaram Reddy, the owner of Deccan Chronicle,
      Gayatri is the being responsible for running Deccan Chargers, a
      winning team at the IPL. She owns the team, and does so effortlessly
      like a professional. Oh, and she also looks the part!
      MORE 4 Business WOMAN Click HERE [5] Join Our Group For Interesting
      email daily [6]

      Links:
      ------
      [1] http://group.masti2mail.com/