Re: Audio Examples of Sindarin?

  • Calwen Rudh
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2003
      I know I learn best by hearing examples of the
      > language spoken and written out. Is there are place where I can
      hear
      > examples of Sindarin spoken and/or written out?
      Well, take a plane to Valinor :)) No, seriously, you can actually
      hear it in the PJ movies but I am not the responsible one to tell you
      whether the pronunciation of actors is all right. Maybe David Salo or
      the others number-1 Sindarists could answer you -- gentlemen? I mean,
      JRRT didn't leave any sound evidence...

      > Should I be asking this on Elfling instead?
      Maybe but I think most of Elfling-people are subscribed inhere too.

      Hope I helped a bit. Suilad, Lucy