Re: [elfscript] Carl versus Helge

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2003
      On Sep 4, 2003, at 8:47 AM, Calwen Rudh wrote:

      > P.S. You can say I am a sucker

      I don't think you're a "sucker" at all. But I do think you're
      overlooking a fundamental point, as evidenced by your addressing your
      appeal to "Guy_s_": This whole thread on this list, indeed this whole
      _type_ of thread on _any_ list, would not exist were it not for
      _Helge's_ inability to avoid knee-jerk attacks whenever he sees my
      name, or even just his inability to read thoughtfully and write
      truthfully when he does respond to something I write. It is _entirely_
      within _his_ power to end this sort of thing, now and forever. And it
      is _only_ within _his_ power (as I am not about to stop participating
      in public lists simply because I know that Helge will take every such
      opportunity to bash me, nor am I going to let his falsehoods pass
      uncorrected).

      > I didn't sign in for reading this kind of stuff and I think either did
      > the others.

      That goes without saying.