My Question was Re: Another Tengwar Resource

  • Lola Lee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2001
      About my question as to whether you would supply a Mac version in the
      future, never mind! I did some searching and found TTConverter, and
      also the font tools by FontLab. If you don't mind, can I try creating
      a Mac version of your font sets so that you can distribute on your
      website? I plan to get FontTools, since it seems complete enough for
      my needs (I don't need a full-fledged font editing program at this
      time).

      Lola
    • Dan Smith
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2001
        At 7/26/01 07:49 AM, lola@... wrote:
        >Any chance you can somehow make the fonts available on Mac platform?

        Sorry. My font programs can create only Windows fonts.