Re: [elfscript] Help!!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2003
      > I need help translating the phrase
      >
      > WHAT DOES NOT DESTROY ME, MAKES ME STRONGER

      > The phrase and elven writing are to be used for a tattoo, hence you will
      understand the need for it to be correct!

      In Quenya I'd say something like: _Ya lá nye-race nye-antorya_ ([that]
      which not me-breaks me-strengthens). Of course nobody can be sure that this
      is how Tolkien would have expressed this; it is merely the wording that
      seems most plausible to me, based on the material that is available.

      - HKF