Re: [elfscript] Re: [elfling] Istan pole / Esperanto

  • Carl F. Hostetter
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2003
      On Friday, August 22, 2003, at 11:37 AM, DDanielA@... wrote:

      > How does all of this squabbling apply to the invented writing systems
      > of
      > JRR Tolkien? I was under the impression that Elfscript was dedicated to
      > that subject, not the longstanding feud between CFH and HKF.
      >
      > Cuio mae, Danny.

      Aside from objecting to being lumped in with Helge in this matter -- it
      is unfailingly _he_ who drags things into personal comments, and
      engages in reflex vendetta at every sight of my name -- I quite agree.
      As I said before. It is Helge who keeps reviving this off-topic thread
      here, making baseless claims and characterizations, despite my
      invitation to take the discussion elsewhere.