Re: [darkover-ooc] AOHELL

  • John Cowan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
      Please forgive the apparent spam. I am passing this message to all
      Yahoo Groups lists I am subscribed to.

      twodog202@... wrote (on rpg-ooc):

      > I am having trouble getting my posts, too. Usually (but not always) I
      > get the messages from the lists that I'm on digest for (such as RPG
      > and OOC) but I had some real trouble with the Darkovan-Exiles list,
      > where my subscription is individual mails. I'm the *moderator* and I
      > wasn't getting all the posts! AOHell indeed!

      The problem is probably with Yahoo Groups, not with AOL this time.
      I am hearing about problems from almost every Yahoo Groups list I'm on.

      The moderator of Elfling has passed on the suggestion that people who
      are missing messages should unsubscribe and resubscribe, as that
      sometimes helps. If not, bug Yahoo until they "clear" your
      subscription, which means you have to sign up for all your lists
      again, but it's better than losing mail.

      --
      There is / one art || John Cowan <jcowan@...>
      no more / no less || http://www.reutershealth.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2001
        Another easy solution is to get an additional e-mail account at
        hotmail.com. It's free and it's easy. I noticed I was missing a number
        of Elfling posts at my WebTV address, so I set up a Hotmail account
        specifically for my yahoogroups posts. Between my WebTV address and my
        Hotmail address, I get all the posts!

        Cuio mae, -Danny.
      • DDanielA@webtv.net