Re: [elfscript] Which English mode do you prefer?

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2003
      Very few corrections.

      of: The extended stem ampa, just like in the tehta mode.

      for: You used ampa instead of formen : 'vor'. I'm assuming it's a typo.

      thought: 'ou' should be written as anna + following 'w' tehta. (Cf.
      vilya + following 'w' tehta in the spelling of 'daughters'.)

      they: 'ey' should be yanta plus double dots.

      avoid: 'oi' should be written as anna + double dots. (Cf. the use of
      double dots in spellings of 'Baranduin', 'eighth' and 'Daisy'.)

      (The following 'w' tehta is used as both 'u' and 'w' as a second element
      of a vocalic digraph. Similarly, double dots are used as both 'i' and
      'y' as the second element of a vocalic digraph.)

      The rest is exactly right.