Re: [elfscript] Sci-Fi Tengwar

  • acpurplekitty@juno.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2003
      Other possible languages would include lesser-known alien tongues from
      Star Trek, none of which I can think of right now. Star Wars languages
      could include Wookiee and a few others, examples of which are found in
      the expanded universe. And Stargate SG-1 has a *ton* of alien tongues
      besides Goa'uld, since nearly every planet the team visits speaks a
      different one. Farscape has several as well, with extensive examples,
      such as Sebaccean, Hynerian, and Luxan.

      Just trying to provide a few more options for anyone interested in this
      project.

      *~Celi, the Sci-Fi Addict~*

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!