Fwd: [elfling] Gwaith-i-Pheddain moves to the US!

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2001
      About a month and a half ago, Ryszard Derdzinski, the site owner of
      Gwaith-i-Pheddain, asked me if he could publish some of my tengwar
      calligraphy. I did six new pieces, and they can now be viewed on his
      site! The pieces are Namárië, A Elbereth Gilthoniel, the King's
      Letter, the Markirya Boat Poem, and Ryszard's Eldarin translations of
      the 'Pater Noster' and 'Ave Maria'. As of June 1, the site will have a
      U.S. address and the connection should not take as long as it currently
      does. Sorry about the shameless plug, but I thought some people here
      might be interested!

      Cuio mae, –Danny.