My name

  • Garth
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 12, 2003
      Hi,

      I've just found all the stuff on Tolkien languages and wow!
      I've tried to translate my name (Garth) but I'm not really sure
      if I've done it right. I've also done it in english mode and mode of gondor
      (I think) any feedback/pointers would be greatly appreaciated.
      Especially the difference between the 'th'

      You can see my attemts at

      http://cranbrookroad.homeip.net/garth.bmp
      or if dyndns is playing up which I think it is
      http://82.32.63.234/garth.bmp

      Cheers

      Garth