can someone help me with translating text to quenya.

  • Josh
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2003
      The phrase is "death is not the end, but only a transition." i used
      an online english to quenya dictionary and i got "Fairë ná
      lá metta,
      nan eressë a ___________." i noticed that there was no word for
      translation and i was wondering what would be the best word
      equivalent to that. i would also like to find out if my
      translation is accurate. and if at all possible could someone show
      me the tengwar version...or at least link me to a site that could
      help me with that. thank you very much.