Re: Downloadable Quenya Dictionary

    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 6 2:59 AM
      Eivor wrote, responding to Edouard Kloczko:

      > Anyway, of all those that do exist online, Ardalambions are definetely
      the best option. But if you were to make a reliable dictionary/wordlist,
      what would you do different than Helge? Can you give an example what you
      think is unacceptable about his? Just curious.

      It is a strange fact that a few years ago, Edouard complimented one of the
      wordlists he is now criticizing. At the time he didn't know it was I who
      had compiled it, though...

      I do not think my wordlists are in all respects beyond criticism; in
      particular, I mix Quenya and Qenya forms somewhat more indiscriminately
      than I would have done if I had compiled them now. Yet references are
      provided throughout, so discerning users of these lists can tell what layer
      of material any word comes from.

      - HKF