Re: [elfscript] student: I need structure!

  • DDanielA@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      Teithant Rob Kraut:
      >I have found places such as Ardalambion and a
      >website called Tel'Mithrim...

      Oooh, if you're interested in Tolkien's Elvish languages, forgot you
      ever heard of Tel' Mithrim. There you won't learn Elvish, you'll find
      what we call 'Grelvish', and trust me ... it's NOT the same thing!

      >I need a good place to start...

      Ardalambion is the best online site to use as a starting point for the
      languages. I wouldn't recommend plunging right into the Quenya course.
      Read some of the articles there first, particularly the ones on Quenya
      and Sindarin. For learning more about the tengwar, I would recommend the
      sites Amanye Tenceli, Mellonath Daeron and Tengwar Feanora. (Tengwar
      Feanora is in Polish, but there is some tengwar calligraphy, including
      some of mine, there.) More tengwar calligraphy can be found at Amanye
      Tenceli, Mellyn in Edhil and Gwaith-i-Phethdain ... and some of that at
      Gwaith is also mine! :)