it's all been done before but i still need help

  • Charlene
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11 11:41 PM
      ok yes, i'm sure everyone wants to get a tattoo of something
      in "elvish" but the thing is, i'm stressing out 'cause my computer is
      stupid and none of my fonts are registering. when i go to install
      them they are not in the fonts folder in the control panel. so, if
      anyone would be so kind as to maybe help me get my name in some form
      of tengwar quenya, cursive, which as i've been reading i guess is in
      the black speech mode. i have tengscribe, but of course it doesn't
      work properly w/o the right fonts. i want my name to look as much
      like the insciption that is on the one ring as possible. my name is
      Charlene, and i will be forever grateful to anyone who sees it in
      their hearts to help me. thank you.

      ~~Charlene