hi i need help

  • legolas_greenleaf303
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
      I want to get the word leithian i believe its sindarian in tengwar
      for a tattoo.Im haveing problems on how to write it.i just want that
      word can anybody help?
    • DDanielA@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
        Teithant legolas_greenleaf303:
        >I want to get the word leithian i believe >its sindarian in tengwar for
        a tattoo.Im >haveing problems on how to write it.i just >want that word
        can anybody help?

        'Sindarin', not 'Sindarian'. It depends on the mode you want. There's
        more than one tengwar mode for the writing of Sindarin. There are at
        least four partially attested by Tolkien himself.

        Cuio mae, Danny.
      • ErunámoLondëoronti
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 11, 2003
          Hi, try laborating on this site:

          online Tengwar Transcriber
          http://mimas.ceti.pl/tengwar/ott/start.php?l=en

          The important thing is to change the mode from English
          to Sindarin or Sindarin Classic. It's up to you to
          choose which you want to use though, but just
          Sindarin-mode is more related to Lord of The Ring
          Sindarin.

          Erun�mo Lond�oronti

          --- legolas_greenleaf303

          http://calendar.yahoo.com