[OT] Good pictures

  • ErunámoLondëoronti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2003
      Hi,

      I've tried to find good pictures of old pergaments or
      old worn letters (you know, like a worn king's letter
      or "Rohan call-to-arms"-letter) but doesn't seem to
      find any good ones.

      Does anyone have any ideas where I can find images
      like this?

      I know it's off topic, but in the end it has to do
      with elfscript since my goal is to do a
      authentic-looking image of a poem on a paper like the
      ones I described above.

      Thank you in advance!

      Erun�mo Lond�oronti

      http://calendar.yahoo.com