Dutch mode

  • evertmouw
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2003
      Hi,

      First I have to introduce myself bacause this is my first post. I'm
      a scout from the Netherlands who is interested in runes and tengwar.
      I want to write Tengwar in a Dutch mode. Some of the references
      below are written in Dutch.

      I'm working on a Dutch mode for Tengwar. I found a very good one
      published by Liesbeth Flobbe, see her site at:

      http://www.ai.rug.nl/~flobbe/tengwar/tengwar_nl.html

      I've changed a few s/z/th things because my Dutch mode must be able
      to scribe English and German words too.

      Further, i read an old post which noted a Dutch mode from Lodewijk
      van Roosendaal. that post, Date: Thu Mar 22, 2001 11:37 pm, did
      contain a bad-documented Dutch mode.

      now i'm collecting the various Dutch modes in an Excel sheet to make
      a comparison easier.

      Does anybody know of other Dutch modes?

      Cheers
      Evert