Re: Looking for a GOOD looking picture of the ring inscription

  • KirbysDL
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2003
      --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Allan" <shumaza2000@y...> wrote:
      > Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to www.noblecollection.com and
      > to the lord of the rings area they have a picture of the bracelet and
      > it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it doesn't come in to
      > clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the book and a
      > slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell him i want whats
      > in the book but in the style of the bracelet

      Probably too late now, but I just uploaded some pictures at

      I hope I didn't get anything wrong... I'm just a newbie!

      --Curby
    • Ciege Engine
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2003
        Go to badali Jewlery. Badalijewelry.com I believe.

        CJ

        --- KirbysDL <kirbysdl@...> wrote:
        > --- In elfscript@yahoogroups.com, "Allan"
        > <shumaza2000@y...> wrote:
        > > Well i kind of have a plan, if you go to
        > www.noblecollection.com and
        > > to the lord of the rings area they have a picture
        > of the bracelet and
        > > it's a perfect referance BUT the first line of it
        > doesn't come in to
        > > clearly, so i'm going to take the picture from the
        > book and a
        > > slightly blown up picture of the bracelet and tell
        > him i want whats
        > > in the book but in the style of the bracelet
        >
        > Probably too late now, but I just uploaded some
        > pictures at

        > I hope I didn't get anything wrong... I'm just a
        > newbie!
        >
        > --Curby

        =====
        "Surely you jest, for my hear laughs"
        "Those who were dancing were thought insane by those who could not hear the music" ~Nietzche
        High Clerist - Temple of the Trees
        KOPS * Amtgard NewB
        Keeper of the Failing Dream
        All Life Flows from the Spikey!